Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome To Our Pack!


This week marked the first week of school at Ross Prep.  Last year I taught pre-kindergarten and kindergarten and this summer I found out that I was being moved to first and second grade.  This change could not have come at a better time in our lives! With Brandon studying and at school a lot, this is the perfect time to pour all my heart and soul into this new teaching adventure.  I have a wonderful class and I am looking forward to a great school year!  Here are some pictures of my classroom pack!  

My wonderful school!
Community Circle Area and Literacy Centers
Our school mascot is a turtle! There are turtles all around the school!

Each teacher has a "turtle board" outside of their classroom and we write an encouraging message to our students each week!
My theme this year was "Welcome To Our Pack!"
Our parents even brought down my crayon rug for me!
Word Wall Bulletin Board 
Supply area and TV screen for powerpoints, United Streaming, ect..
This is a picture of a portion of the number line at the front of the classroom. 
A little bit of Texas in my Caribbean classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment