Monday, February 28, 2011

Mid-Semester Break

It’s mid-semester break here on the island. This means no school for Brandon and I.  It also marks the half-way point of the semester.  That means 7 more weeks on the island before we head home for Easter.  Mid-semester break isn’t really a break for Brandon.  He is at the library studying for the tests that he has Tuesday and Friday.  Also, he is preparing to be an anesthesiologist for a sheep this week! Here is to Brandon and hoping that all his hard-work pays off! 

Side Note - As I am typing this, the cable and internet goes out (right in the middle of a show I was interested in). I called the cable company and they said, “where do you live”? I told them and they said, “oh yes, it will be out till at least 2:00,” but they did not say what day. The one day that I can enjoy watching TV...oh the joys of living on an island! 

No comments:

Post a Comment