Saturday, May 14, 2011

We're Back!

We are back on the island after a GREAT trip to Texas. Brandon and I had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends and just enjoying the good ole' US of A.  It was so neat to hear all the people that keep up with us through our BLOG. Thank you for supporting us during this crazy time in our lives. Here is a few snapshots of the great memories we were able to capture.
Fishing with my Dad!
Ronnie's way of fishing!
Catching a BIG bass and then yelling for help to get it off the hook.
Brandon enjoying a much needed day of relaxation.
Congratulations to Mindy and Kyle on the birth of their first baby!
I am so glad I got to go to her baby shower.
Our first cattle purchase as "The Schultes."
Sawyer's first vet check from his (almost) veterinarian dad!
Bonnie, Ronnie, Brandon and I got to tour Dr. Streater's amazing vet clinic in Houston, Texas!
Aqua therapy for dogs is just one of the many services provided by the clinic. 
Whats better than grankids....grandpuppies!
My dad helping me celebrate my 26th birthday at the Olive Garden. 
My fantastic family (minus my beautiful sister)!
Brandon and his wonderful parents. 
Eating "happy cake" with Aunt Emmy and Uncle Brandon!
Aunt Emmy teaching Sophia how to curtsy in honor of the 2011 Maifest. 
Enjoying a ride with our niece Sophia!

Thats all Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment