Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Brandon and I spent Christmas Eve a part this year. He was on call at the vet clinic and had to stay close to College Station just in case he got a call. I headed to Brenham solo for Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house. On Christmas Day Brandon was supposed to be on call again, but he got a nice surprise and they told him that he could venture away from College Station for the day. I had already made plans to go to Houston to my Aunt and Uncle's house, so Brandon being the great husband that he is came with me. He didn't want his seven and a half month pregnant wife traveling alone on Christmas Day. It was great getting to spend some time with my family, especially my five month old cousin Presley. 



Granny and her three granddaughters


Eighty years old and learning to use her very own IPad. She is also on Twitter :)



Merry Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment