Thursday, January 19, 2012

So Blessed!

These past weeks have been busy for our little family. We have been busy preparing for the arrival of our little boy in many ways. Brandon and I have been gearing up by taking several classes offered by St. Joseph Hospital. We even took a tour of the labor and delivery unit, and we are feeling better about the delivery of our little guy. Also, we have been fortunate enough to have some wonderful people host showers for us. Brandon's family hosted a lovely shower for us at his church in Greenvine. My wonderful second grade teaching partners hosted a diaper shower for me at school. Sunday, my friends hosted a shower for me at the Hampton Inn in Brenham. After Brandon and I got all of the presents home, we looked at each other and said, "we are so blessed." We truly do have the greatest friends and family in the world. This little guy is already so loved!

Greenvine Shower





School Shower



Last Sunday's Shower





Baby's First Boots!


1 comment:

  1. All of your cakes were adorable! (I guess being pregnant myself cake is what I noticed in all your pictures!) Have fun preparing for your little man!

    ReplyDelete