Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Can't Wait To Be Your Mommy!

So I am sitting here thinking of the perfect words to say,
to tell you how I feel about the arrival of your birthday.

I am feeling a little nervous, with hopes I do everything right,
but I cant wait to be your mommy, every waking day and every sleepy night.

I have so many plans and things for us to do,
So I sit here in anticipation just waiting to meet you.

You already mean the world to me and so, so much more,
I cant wait to be your mommy, that's all I'm waiting for.

Mine and your bags are packed and waiting in the car,
because the day that you will be here, isn't very far.

So here I sit thinking of the perfect words to say,
But all that comes to mind is
I can't wait to be your mommy every single day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment