Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Look Back...

Our little St. Kitts souvenir will be here tomorrow! Brandon and I have so many emotions about our little man's big arrival. We can't help but think back at this amazing journey. All the crazy doctors appointments in St. Kitts that had us traveling to hole in the wall places to get blood work done. The anticipation and anxiety as we kept "our little secret" from our families until we could tell them in person on United States soil. The moment that we found out that we were going to have a little boy made us both smile. I will never forget what Brandon's first comment was: "what kind of heifers is he going to show in the fair?" I know that tomorrow I will be scared and nervous about the labor process, but I just keep telling myself that in the end you will be here, and that will make it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment